Monday 25 March 2013

True Friendship

Hello friends! :) A bloggy-friend, Cherry, gave me the idea to post on true friendship. 

True Friendship is a wide topic. There are lots of different types of True Friendship. For now, however, I am going to post on this sort:




And I'm going to end up telling you an anecdote. 

I met Honey Bea (her bloggy-name - not her real one) at primary school in October... Err, the October when I was four years old. I had already been at this school for about a month. Before I had started school I had known...we'll call her A. And A went to this same school. The sad thing was, it seemed that she knew this other girl who we'll refer to as J, who didn't like me. So I was excluded from the threesome. I still stayed friendly with A, we were still good friends actually. But then I met Honey Bea. I remember quite clearly the autumn day (I know it was an autumn one, there were leaves everywhere :3) when I was walking down the lane from the school with my mother, and I was talking about all the people there were in my class. 
And just as I was talking about Honey Bea, Honey Bea and her mother walked down the lane (a sign! :3). Anyway, I told my mother that this was the Honey Bea (of course I didn't say Honey Bea - I said her real name) we'd been talking about, and we went over to say hello. 
And after that, we became quite good friends. We went to each others' houses. Soon, we were best friends. We did everything together. We played together at break (recess). OK, and this all lasted until I was seven years old. My family moved...all the way to France. 
But our friendship didn't shatter. We sent each other letters. We phoned each other. We emailed (not so much though). 

Thank you for reading, and God bless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome everyone to join in the conversation and share opinions. But please never use bad language, be mean or talk about inappropriate things on this blog. Thank you! :)