Wednesday 6 March 2013

Anger and Saying Sorry

Hello! ^.^

I thought I'd do a post on anger. Everyone loses their temper sometimes, though, of course, some do it more than others. One thing I noticed through my own experience, is that the people who lose their temper more are usually better at saying sorry than those who don't. You can see that there is ups and downs for both things. People who do have a hot temper are (generally) less sulky and better at saying sorry, and people who don't have a hot temper are usually more sulky and worse at saying sorry. So, what you have to try and do is conquer the downs and keep the ups! ;D


PS. I copied this post from the one I did on The Undeniable Truth ^.^

2 comments:

I welcome everyone to join in the conversation and share opinions. But please never use bad language, be mean or talk about inappropriate things on this blog. Thank you! :)